Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

BOOKLOVE

I've been wanting to post something every week, like a regular thing, sometimes book reviews take longer and I feel like I leave my blog alone. On May 1st, during Tea Time, the girls from Epic Reads asked us to tweet our booklove and they mentioned different things. I thought of many categories for this and I decided to share my favorites.

I keep meaning to get organized and schedule all the ones I already found, but I still haven't done that.
What I do is look at the bookloves I have written down and choose something that is interesting and different from last week's.

Book

The Man Without a Face!
by Isabelle Holland
This time is just a book I love. I first saw the movie probably in 2006, and I loved it. As soon as I found out it was a book, I had to look for it. I don't remember when I ended up buying it, but I loved it as much as the movie. Then, I went to Montreal in 2007 and I saw the movie in french and I had to buy it, I moved a couple of times and then it got lost.
My book is a little old, I also lent it to my Dad; he was probably curious to know why I wanted it so much. He had it for a while so it probably went to a lot of places and ended up looking like this.



I'll be sharing different parts from different series and books, not the book. (unless it's a 'book' category) Not all of the stories are my favorites, but they are pretty awesome and most of them have something to love.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover on that book.. is this the movie with Mel Gibson??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one, but thanks for putting on radar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the movie was a book. I admit I usually see the movie first, but I'm glad to hear you loved both equally. Looks like your copy has earned it's wear and tear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put the little monkeys in the pictures! Too cute. I have seen the movie but also didn't know this one was a book. Thank you so much for sharing! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.