Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
                   - Grab your current read
                   - Open to a random page
                   - Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
                      *Remember not to include spoilers
                   - Share the title and author so others can add the book to their TBR shelves if they like it!

This is not what I was expecting, I think I'm going to like it.

"That's such a common phrase, such a cliche, and so unflattering. I suppose you believe in werewolves and aliens too."

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia 







Share your teasers, leave a comment or link your post

7 comments:

  1. hahaha this is great! It makes it even funnier given that I imagined Buddy the Elf saying it, like how he said "What about Santa's cookies? I suppose parents eat those too?" I have no idea why I envisioned him saying your teaser but it made me laugh. I still haven't read this series yet (or seen the movie). Hope you like it! It sounds really good. I love witchy novels. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't I know who Buddy the Elf is? Lol I'll look it up. I haven't seen the movie either

      Delete
  2. Oooh nice! I hope you are liking this one. I can't wait to see what you think. I have it on my shelf :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it with us! Lol, I'm always trying to invite people to the YA Blogger Book Club.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I still don't know why exactly he says that lol

      Delete
  4. Sigh... Rivie, I did NOT like this book. I know I was in the minority, so I hope you'll love it. I'm looking forward to your review!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.